This is my first time being tagged. My friend Lynette got me! Here goes...
1. What is the name of your school and why? Ours is Ansolabehere Academy...boring I know, but I am having long sleeved T-shirts made this year, and on the front will be the basque family crest and have the name of our school in it. I thought it would be fitting to have our last name in it!
2. How is your weather today? I love this cooler weather!
3. What steals your joy? A house that isn't clean...I need to find balance in this area.
4. Name five blessings you received this week.
1. We got rid of two more puppies leaving us with 2 out of 7!
2. MOPS started and it was wonderful!
3. I am reminded that God provides family wherever you are, even if they aren't blood relatives...and how blessed I am with my bakersfield family of women!
4. I had terrible dreams this last week of my children passing away. Morbid I know, but a blessing in that I woke of with a new love and joy for them. I will not take them for granted and I will pray for them knowing that they are the Lord's, and He is the author of their lives.
5. My hubby was able to take ALL day on Sunday off to help around the house and to spend the rest of the day with us at a picnic. Lots of fun!
5. I love the verses Lynette picked, so I am going to steal her answer, "I have two right now.Jeremiah 29:11For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9"
6. Who in the Bible do you think that you are most like?? Martha, Martha, Martha! Boy, do I have a long way to go!
7. The passage of scripture you last read? The kids and I are memorizing Psalm 111, so we have been reading that quite a bit lately.
8. Have you ever praised God for something weird? Lots of wierd things.
9. If you were making a greeting card for God what would it say? Hmmm..."Greetings from your very naughty servant, thankyou for all You do and continue to do for such an unworthy woman. I owe you everything!"
10. What is the best miracle God has performed in your life or your best answer to prayer?
I would have to say the health of my family. So many times these last few years I have questioned Him about something going on in reguards to our health, and He has answered my prayers so soundly and clearly. Even though I would have liked things to happen differently, He has been faithful to not only give our health back, but to make known the lessons and blessings that have come out of our trials.
11. What is the most fun thing you have done lately? My trip to Vegas with my family. I have never laughed so hard at my husband...even from before we were married!
12. How did you choose your screen name? Boring again...it is my first name, but my last screen name was taken. Happymama used to be my screen name.
Thanks Lynette for the kick in the pants...I will try to be more faithful in updating my blog!