"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Well, here is a preview as to what will be in my ESTY shop! I am going to be making a few "treasured heirlooms" such as burp cloths, bibs, fabric covered wipe containers, binki holders, aprons and heirloom bonnets. Along with this, I will be starting my photography business back up, so I am very excited. Hopefully I will have a link to the shop here on the blog when it is up and running.

2 comments:

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I think I had your old blog in my favorites because it didn't have any posts since your itty bitty was born! I'll have fun catching up with you, and I can't wait to see your etsy!

Christina said...

Okay, now we are really on the same wavelength between blogger and etsy, LOL Isn't it fun Rossie? Let me know when you open shop so I can favorite you. Here is my store-

http://tangerinechic.etsy.com

Can't wait to see your creations!