"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I have to say, I have to be the most blessed woman around! I have a husband that is my best friend and even though we don't do gifts on Valentine's Day (we ended that two years ago when I received a chocolate fish that said, "You're a Keeper") I wanted to write a little note to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. Now I have announced it to the world (my world may only be 2 readers, but hey, it's the thought that counts!) He loves me just the way I am and humors me in the things he doesn't love so much ;) Never have I met a more patient, understanding, supportive and loyal man. He loves our kids and is such a good sport with all their antics. Philly, you're my cupcake!Then I have kids that make my live overflow with love and joy. Each one brings a unique gift to our family and our lives just wouldn't be complete without them. I thank God every day for each blessing He has given us. What an amazing God we serve...I am so unworthy, and yet He showers me with all His grace, mercy and most of all LOVE!

No comments: