"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Town Day

Usually Town day is on Monday. That is the day we do our running around, errands, I try to schedule Dr. appts for Mondays and conveniently Soccer practice for the boys is then too! (Notice the soccer hairdo Ezra has ;)
Anyway...this week, I am going to have a 10 YEAR OLD living in my home?!?!?!? So, Town day is today! We need to go in and get all the fixins for a party! Gabrielle will be staying at the shop with daddy while the other children and I go birthday shopping!




2 comments:

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

OH Gabrielle!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little pen pal!!!!!! I cannot believe you are turning ten!!!!!!! I will be sending you a special gift in the mail!!!! You have such a special momma!

Lynette said...

My goodess, they have all grown so much, especially Sophie! You have beautiful kiddos!