"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Zucchini Bread

It all started with a couple of zucchinis from the garden my parents planted with the kids!Everyone got involved...not exactly the way I would have liked. We may find a few of Ezra's nose hairs in the bread. He said he liked the way it smelled.

No one lost a finger in the grating process!
And look very closely...in his right hand he is holding the zucchini he was grating! He says that kitchen things are a woman's duties, but every once in awhile I catch him in the act...if only I had been able to snap that picture a few seconds earlier!!
Finally, YUM...the fruits of our labor!

1 comment:

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

Awww...Rossie- I am so happy for you all. It seems like since you all moved there, you are slowing it down. Phil looks so happy! Yummy bread