Lots has happened since my last post:
1. Thankyou so much for your prayers for my mom...she is doing much better! The spot on her kidney is not completely gone, but it is shrinking.
2. My father-in-law's surgery went fabulous and we got to California 3 weeks before his surgery and were able to help him gain a few pounds before he had to go in. He was in the hospital 10 days but his recovery went much quicker than the doctor's thought possible. We were able to come home just 1 and 1/2 weeks after he came home. He still has one more surgery that will probably be performed sometime in January.
3. I had a wonderful time catching up with all my wonderful friends! I love you all and miss you so very much!
4. PHIL SHOT HIS FIRST BUCK...AND IT WAS A BIG ONE!!!!!! It was a 4x5, and he was able to kill it with his first shot!!
5. We have all been sick with the flu and strep throat...on the mend though!!
Anyway, this is a quick post for a quick update...I'm excited to get back in the swing of things!