"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Finally...

home again!
Lots has happened since my last post:
1. Thankyou so much for your prayers for my mom...she is doing much better! The spot on her kidney is not completely gone, but it is shrinking.
2. My father-in-law's surgery went fabulous and we got to California 3 weeks before his surgery and were able to help him gain a few pounds before he had to go in. He was in the hospital 10 days but his recovery went much quicker than the doctor's thought possible. We were able to come home just 1 and 1/2 weeks after he came home. He still has one more surgery that will probably be performed sometime in January.
3. I had a wonderful time catching up with all my wonderful friends! I love you all and miss you so very much!
4. PHIL SHOT HIS FIRST BUCK...AND IT WAS A BIG ONE!!!!!! It was a 4x5, and he was able to kill it with his first shot!!
5. We have all been sick with the flu and strep throat...on the mend though!!

Anyway, this is a quick post for a quick update...I'm excited to get back in the swing of things!

3 comments:

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

YYYYAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I have been calling you! Sorry I did not return your call the other day! Let's plan to talk this week! I am so glad to see you are on again!!!!!

Lynette said...

So sorry that you all have been sick! Glad that you are back home. It was great to get to see you!

*Mirage* said...

I'm sorry you guys have been sick but glad you're on the mend. Congrats to Phil on the buck. :)