"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Craft Fair

Gabrielle has been knitting for these last few months, and her diligence paid off. She made close to $50 dollars. She had to pay her daddy for the supplies and set aside here tithe, but even after that she added a good sum to her Christmas shopping fund!
The rest of my children would like to learn to knit now so that they can reap such benefits...funny how that works!This is our table at a glance:
We hat covered wipe cases, baby shower sets, crayon rolls, vinyl covered children's aprons, adult aprons, bible covers and purses.
I also did a couple gift basket ideas.
I put up a photo album and had gift cards so that people could place orders for children's clothing as well.
My mama had a table for photography and hand colored pictures so that everyone could see how it is done.
Thankfully all the hustle and bustle didn't interfere with nap time. Sophie slept 3 hours!

Mama and her girls...My sister Rikki and Katy are on the ends. It was a fun day filled with enjoyable company!!

1 comment:

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

I SOOO wish I could have been there!!!!!! Sophie looks so long now!!!!!!! Oh, did you do well???