"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's a...

Can ya see it?!?! YEP...It's a BOY!!
I am so very tired, so I will post all the pictures tomorrow.
Thankyou so much to my sweet friend, Tara, whom hosted the shower all the way from Texas! Everyone here just thought it was the most special shower they had ever been to. You are such a blessing to me and I love you dearly!
And to all my FABULOUS California friends who have always been there for me, I miss you terribly and wish you were here...it's just not the same without you. I love you all very much!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

i wish i could have gone!!!

Mom of the Hillians said...

Congratulations! What a blessing to add another little man to the mix. We have 4 boys, 3 girls. Everyone keeps asking when we are going to go for #8. Our youngest is only 10 1/2 weeks. :o)

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

Oh Rossie! It looks like you had a great time! I wish I could have been there! I am so honored to have been able to do this! Hope you get some rest!

Shannon said...

So, now you are going to be evened up...for a while. I so wish my little boy had another boy in the house. The girls out number the boys here...we even have four female dogs! Congrats on finding out what to prepare for!