"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

So much!!

Sophie tells everyone...even in the Doctor's office, " My baby Canaan loves me so much...yeah, so much!" as she points her thumb at herself. So stinkin' cute!
His visit today went very well. We are not a big Doctor family as far as immunizations and such and so I was a bit nervous. Thanks to my OB I think we have a great fit! He also homeschools, is very skeptical about some immunizations and really listens to what the parent has to say.
Canaan is now 4lbs. 12oz., 18 and 3/4 inches long and his vision and hearing look like they will be just fine!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm SO GLAD! My OB has 10 homeschooled children! SO nice to be listened to and NOT have to fight with your OB!

Peace be with you and your lovies, Rossie!

Cheryl

Shannon said...

Yikes! My doc is one of those that think everyone should have two kids only... gets on my nerves, but he has an obvious talent for surgery... Well, I don't plan to go back to him, but God could change him and then I might. :)

I can not imagine a baby that small in my arms. AMAZING!!

Heavenly Chaos said...

Yay for a good checkup! I am with you on the immunizations. It is so hard to find open minded dr's who listen to their patients.

Lynette said...

Glad the appointment went well. That is awesome that you found a good Dr. SO happy that Canaan is home and well.