"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

The story behind the picure!


If you don't remember
this video:
 

You will have to click and watch...this is sort-of what it looks like for a mom to take a photo of her 6 children.
ONE. SINGLE. PHOTO

Anyway, I am so thankful to have been able to call my little sister, Katy, to come and snap a few pictures...however, just in case she did not know what it would be like to take photos of a family of 8 (with a prego-military-style-mama heading it up) my only advice was to "Take A LOT of pictures!"

So, thankfully...she took A LOT!!  Even the in-between shots!!  ;) 

So glad she likes my hind end so much...I am not so sure all of you will appreciate it, however,
maybe you CAN appreciate that even an "I don't want a traditional photo...I want everyone scattered and misplaced" kind of photo take a whole lot of placement!!


And again with the heiny.







Oh YEAH...keep going.......


But it really does all look serene in the end, right?!?!

So, after about 5003 photos...we got a few where no one has a weird face, running away, screaming, shivering, laughing or is flopping on the ground.

Those we will save for the next post!!  ;)

No comments: