"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Christmas Performance!

Well it was a very proud moment for Phil and I. It was Gabrielle's singing debut! She was fantastic and was even picked out of 50 children by an accomplished opera performer/conductor as a girl whom has "potential to be phenomenal." I can brag b/c she's my daughter, right? She has something that after taking a second glance I've noticed not very many children these days have. It is true confidence. A God given confidence. All the songs were about our Lord, and she didn't have another care in the world. She was a singin' for Jesus! We had a conversation later about when God gives us a gift, we always offer it to Him. I was nervous when the director wanted to tell her what the scout said, but Gabrielle was very mature about it and didn't let it go to her head. Although, she HAS taken EVERY opportunity to practice her "God given gift!" Lord have mercy!Gabrielle and her adorable friend Jessica.
What a neat picture! This was her solo.





1 comment:

Rossie said...

I love you mom your the best mom I could ever have Hugs & kisses
Love,
Gabrielle

Homeschoolblogger.com/
horseheartsrule