"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Herbal Remedies

I know some of you think I am crazy for all this stuff, but I think Phil is even being convinced. I will ALWAYS try a natural way of curing my children of something and most of my children have never even needed antibiotics before. Don't get me wrong...I am so thankful for the medical field. We have been blessed and I would even go so far as to say God has used Dr.'s to heal my son. BUT... I do think America as a whole is over medicated and that God has a better plan for our bodies using His great green earth! I wanted to share a fabulous website:
I go here anytime we have an ailment. You can type in your problem and they will list and even give you a recipe for what you would need to naturally cure this.
My most recent "natural" medicine was for an ear infection that went through our family. My friend Jennifer told me about an ear ointment at Cones and sure enough...one day after using it, not one of us has complained! We would have gotten antibiotics at the dr. and probably gotten a secondary infection of the cold that led to an ear ache in the first place because of them!
Just thought I'd share!

No comments: