"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Master Menu List

I am refining our Family Planner and thought I would post a few things that we have in there!!
I have a MENU section in it that contains: Master Menu, Weekly Menu, Grocery List Checkoff and Recipes. The Master Menu helps when I am planning for my weekly menu...I see most everything we eat on a page and don't have to try to come up with dinners off the top of my head.
Here is our MASTER MENU LIST:
Meatloaf
Crockpot Chicken
BBQ Meatballs
Porkchop Casserole
Breakfast
Spaghetti
Chicken Strips
Mini Pizzas
Stir Fry
Hamburger Stew
Lasagna
Manti Soup
Taco Salad
Indian Tacos
Ham and Broccoli Casserole
Teriaki Chicken
Steak
Blt's
Salsa Chicken
Tater Tot Casserole
Lasagna Bake
Pork Roast
Tuna Casserole
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Tacos
Sloppy Joes
Chicken Alfredo
Hamburgers
BBQ Chicken
Baked Salmon
Fajitas
Grilled Ham and Cheese
Tortilla Wraps
Chicken Quesadillas
Arroz Con Pollo
Breaded Porkchops
Potato Soup
Green Bean Hotdish
Stuffed Porkchops
Tritip
Venison Roast
Venison Finger Steaks
Fried Chicken
Ribs
Taco Bake
Pizza Sticks
Pasties
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
Enchilada Pie
Spaghetti Bake

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I have a similar list... actually several, but I need to get them into one location (like a Homemaking Binder) and get better at this area in my life. I have been working on it, especially with a new baby coming soon. Thanks for the reminder to focus on this area in my life.

Annette said...

Yummy! I have thought about doing this, making a list of dinner meals that way when I plan menus I'm not drawing a blank. After a while I forget some of the good stuff I've made! If I took the time to write out a list like this, it would help alot!

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

YUUMMMMM!!!! Wish we could cook together! :)