"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A "HATTY" day ;)

Ok, so my newest adventure has been hats! I am completely hooked (Thanks Jennifer!) Not only am I hooked but I have to hear Gabrielle ask 50 million times a day, "Can I loom now?" Oh well, could be worse...I just wish she would finish her homework before she started asking. They are so cute, and Sophie thinks she is something special when she has one on. She won't let anyone go near her head, and every once in awhile will lift her hand and touch it to make sure it's still there! They look the cutest on newborns, but Sop's can still pull it off!
So, Raquel...when you have your girl she will have lots of...HATS!















4 comments:

Raquel said...

oh this is too cute!!!!! i cant wait =) and since my baby will be born in september she will need lots of hats, well that and Tara's bows! lol

Heavenly Chaos said...

TOO CUTE!! I LOVE THEM!

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

cuuuuute!!!!

Lynette said...

Too Cute!!