"A man's heart plans his way but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Gabrielle's Business

Our little entrepreneur has started a business that so far has kept her very busy. She has named it "A Hatty Horse". She knits all sizes of hats for $3.00 and will embellish them with a removable flower for $2.00.
Now it is just training her to be a good steward with her earnings. Teaching her that the Lord come's first, paying those we owe next, then savings and finally play money. This feels like such a huge responsibility...especially when we put it into perspective of the big picture. I would love for my kids not to make the same mistakes that we have, and learn early on the importance of managing the blessing we have in life. We are molding them for their future! It is no light subject...Lord Jesus help us!
Anyway, here is a picture of a hat I ordered from her for Sophie!

4 comments:

Brandi Wentworth said...

Way to go Gabby! How cute, I'm going to have support this little entrepenuer and order some for my girls, especially if we have a new little girl on the way ;)

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

me too!!! can i place an order now???

CaraBenjamin said...

Beautiful work. Let me know how to order and I'll buy one for my daughter.

Lucky Housewife said...

One more day until I find out if I can place an order!